Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The 2 best workouts in 1

P90X3 and Focus T25 Hybrid Schedule.

 Last year, these 2 programs got me in the best shape of my life! I had never felt so confident, fit and sure of myself. I felt like I could accomplish anything. Then....... I fractured my ankle.

 Now that I am DONE gaining weight, loosing muscle and feeling sorry for myself I created this 8 week hybrid schedule that will get me back to my happy place. Fit, lean and strong.

These 2 programs have always been my favorites. I have tried many and I have loved many but I have NEVER had results or felt like any others were my soul programs. But this.... THIS IS IT!

This is true love. 
P90x + T25 + Shakeology = LOVE
 

I'm ready to be the best version of myself again!
It's never too late to join me! Get these programs NOW!

*Don't miss a new recipe or tip. Get on my email list. 





No comments:

Post a Comment