Saturday, November 8, 2014

Overnight Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal

Okay okay I know I already have a recipe for refrigerator oatmeal posted, but I created a new and improved one for my clean eating group. FYI, If you want to join one of my free 5 Day clean Eating groups just friend me here and I can add you. They are always fun plus you will get a weeks of recipes for free!


 IT'S DA BOMB! 
I like this recipe even better. This is the joy I get from experimenting in the kitchen and winging it. I enjoy reading a recipe once, then making it my own. It's the only way for me. I can NEVER stick to someone else's recipe entirely. I use them for inspiration. Unless it's baking of course. I suck at baking. I'm a wanna be baker. But baking is like chemistry. IT MUST BE RIGHT!  I hope you use my recipes for inspiration and make them your own as well.
Overnight Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal 



Ingredients:
Makes 2 large servings.
Total time 12+ hours
  • 1/2 cup rolled dry oats
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
  • 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1 tbs Chia seeds
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
  • couple dashes of Cinnamon
  • 1/2 of small apple chopped
  • 1/2 banana chopped
  • 5 walnuts chopped
  • 2 tsp Pure maple syrup or honey. *Liquid Stevia is a great no calorie option. Only 2 drops would be needed. 

Directions:
Make this the night before. 
Add oats in medium bowl. Add milk, yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, all but a tbs of chopped apple, banana, walnuts and sweetener of choice. Mix well. Add the remaining apple and sprinkle with cinnamon again. Cover tightly with saran wrap or a jar with lid and place in refrigerator overnight. 


Good morning!
*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it REFRIGERATOR REPAIR IN CRESTLINE

    ReplyDelete