Thursday, November 20, 2014

Baking Bacon

What did we do before Pinterest? I mean really!? How did we discover cool new things to try, arts and craft ideas and how to bake Bacon!!! For real Baking Bacon! 
WHY HAVEN'T I TRIED THIS BEFORE?
 I Love bacon but I ABHORE cooking it. It gets grease everywhere, it smells up the entire house, (that may or may not be a bad thing), and removing the grease from the pan is always a pain. When I saw this article from Center Cut Cook I thought my oven would be splashed with grease and it would cause my house to smoke up. But oh how I was wrong! It was the perfect way to cook bacon. NO MESS! NO FUSS! And like the Center Cut Cook said, you don't have to baby sit it!


Discover, the best way to make perfect bacon!


INGREDIENTS:
  • Hormon Free, Antibiotic Free Sliced Bacon 
  • Maple Syrup ( optional )
DIRECTIONS:
  • Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Make a small rim on the edges of the foil.
  • Arrange the bacon in single layers. 
  • Place the tray of bacon in a cold oven. 
  • After bacon is in the oven, turn oven to 400 degrees. Bake until the bacon is cooked to your preference. Around 20 minutes give or take.  Pending on how thick your bacon is, the time will vary. Thin bacon cooks faster than thick. 
  • When the bacon is to your liking and crispy, place bacon on a paper towel lined plate and softly pat grease off. 
  • WALLA!

To make an extra special batch of bacon, drizzle some maple syrup on the bacon before you cook it! OMG! To die for!


*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL








No comments:

Post a Comment