Sunday, August 24, 2014

I am nervous !
 This Saturday, I am going to try to become PIYO certified! My goal is to become a PIYO instructor! TEACH! Yes, ME! I am making my dreams come true! 

This is something I have wanted to do in fitness for years but never thought I could or would or even how. I wasn't a fitness person until my 40s. But I had a tickle inside once I had my son almost 5 yrs ago. I wanted to be fit and have a career in fitness. Where this came from I do not know... This was beforeI discovered Beachbody and I wasn't doing anything fitness related at all. Not even working out.

 The last couple years, discovering myself and how much health and fitness means to me has been one of the best things of my life. It's right up there with marrying Eric AND having Lincoln. HUGE! My goal is to pass this class with flying colors and be an PIYO instructor when Lincoln is in preschool. It's a HUGE goal! It's a scary goal as it really just depends on my physical ability not mental. If it were a mental strength test I wouldn't be nervous, I got that covered! :) I know I am stronger physically than ever before. But being a fit mom is kind of a newer part of my life, and I'm a bit nervous. 

That being said, I AM SO EXCITED for this next step in my life and going for it! Making my dreams come true, designing my life! This post is making sure I don't let the nerves get to me. I CAN DO THIS!

*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL



1 comment:

  1. You will handle that with flying colors!!! Congratulations to you for knowing what you want and just how to get it!
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete