Saturday, August 2, 2014

Flaws




 This is a beautiful saying. And so true.
Do you know what your flaws are and accept them? 
I know exactly what my issues are. I still have a hard time changing certain actions and attitudes. But I'm working HARD internally on them. I have been for quite some time. It took many years to acknowledge my flaws but I know. Having a child certainly puts things into perspective. When you love something so much you would do anything for it, and you HAVE TO! You start working on yourself to change things for the better. To make life a better happier more positive place. It's just what happens. 

 Now, nobody and I mean nobody can use anything about me, against me. I can honestly say I feel good about my actions. This has taken a lot of work that many will never see or do themselves and that's ok. I feel at peace with my decisions. Truly. You always need to work on yourself and accept your flaws as nobody is perfect. But once you understand your flaws, you OWN them. Nobody can use it against you. Ever. Now it's their turn. Always feel at peace with your actions and if you don't, do something about it. 

*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment