Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why Coaching?

I was asked today, why did you become a coach?
It's such an easy answer for me to explain really. Why would I pass up on an opportunity for happiness
  • I became a coach because I wanted to stay accountable to me Forever! 
  • I want to be happy and healthy inside and out and never go back to being uncomfortable in my own skin. 
  • I never want to go back to a stressful office job. That stress was no good for me or my family. It took a lot out of me that I am still replacing. 
  • I want to always be able to stay home for my son and give him the most loving, supporting, healthy life all kids should have. I don't want to miss a moment of him. 
  • I want to help take the burden off my husband for paying the bills to live the lifestyle we choose.
  • I want to help others be able to find this happiness as well. To do something they love, that helps them in more ways than just financially.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 
*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment