Sunday, January 24, 2016

No Bake Power Bites



Do you have a snack that totally saves you? That curbs your sweet tooth and give you the energy to keep going. Totally Satisfies you? Well, this is it for me! No Bake EASY PEASY power bites. My family has requested I make these each week. No more late night snacking on cheese, crackers or cookies. No more grabbing a packaged bar for a snack. 
THIS, just this!


Have I ever steered you wrong? Trust me, you won't be sorry!


Total Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Makes about 10 servings, 1 each

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup finely chopped raw mixed nuts
  • ½ cup Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
  • ½ cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
  • ½ cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
  • 1 Tbs maca powder
  • 3 Tbs shredded unsweetened coconut
  • 3 Tbs raw honey

*I use Vegan Chocolate Shakeology because I have found this is the ONE and ONLY for me. All the good stuff my body needs and NO artificial junk. However, you can give it a try with other protein powders. I stand by this recipes with the ingredients given only as I know the goodness. If you want to give Shakeogoly a try, check it out here.  I highly recommend having it daily. *

Preparation:

1. Place nut in large baggy and smash until they are finely chopped.
2. Combine nuts, Shakeology, maca, coconut and oats in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Add pb and honey; mix well with a rubber spatula or just get your clean hands dirty!
4. Roll in balls about the size of a ping pong ball.


*If you need more moist to mix into balls, add a little more pb.

Refrigerate covered up to 1 week.

 ENJOY! These are amazeballs!!
*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

Ingredients:

No comments:

Post a Comment