Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guilt Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

What's the best flavor in the world? 
Chocolate and Peanut Butter right? I know! 


How amazing would it be to have a 100% guilt free treat!? Or even better, a chocolaty pre-workout snack! That's right I said it! A healthy Peanut Butter cup you can feel GOOD about eating. My ONLY problem with these is my son likes them a ton. He gets one for "desert" often so I have to make them all the time to have enough on hand for everyone. But since they take 10 minutes TOTAL to make....... WHO CARES!!!







Makes 4 large  cups:

 1 packet of Chocolate Shakeology
 2 Tbsp of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
 4 tsp Organic Peanut Butter
 4 mini cup cake liners






                                                                                                                                                 
Directions:
  • Melt 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil. In a small bowl mix Chocolate Shakeology packet  and oil until smooth.



  • In cupcake liners, Pour about 1 tsp of chocolate sauce.
  • Add 1 tsp of Peanut Butter on top of chocolate.


  • Pour remainder of chocolate over Peanut Butter covering each tsp.
  • Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes & enjoy! 
You can put them in plastic bags once they set to have on hand for the following week. 


YUMMY!
*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

4 comments:

  1. think I will modify with melted kerrygold butter? instead of coconut oil...not a fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nichole I would be curious to see how that turns out. Let me know please. If they work Ill give it a try to variety. We are loving these right now but Im all for variety. :)

      Delete