Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Coco Loco Peanut Butter Chia Pudding

I know... I've been away from the blog as of late. But just know I have been cooking up a storm! I have MANY new recipes to share! Here is one of my favorite new ones!

Coconut Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia!

Need something new and refreshing to get you going in the morning? Or how about a pick me up snack full of antioxidants, fiber, protein, and goodness? Or maybe, just maybe a healthy desert you can feel guiltless about eating? 
This will do the trick!

Decadent dark chocolate, creamy peanut butter, super-food Chia seeds and refreshing coconut milk! Do I have your attention yet? 

Heaven in a jar yes it is!
Ingredients:
  • 1 tbs honey
  • 3 tbs creamy organic peanut butter
  • 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
  • 1 cup canned coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 2 tbs mini dark chocolate chips 
  • 2 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes

Directions:

1. Combine honey and peanut butter in large mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine. Pour both coconut milks into bowl and whisk to combine. Fold in chia seeds and chocolate chips.
2. Slowly pour mixture into 4 to 6 sealable jars. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Chill in the refrigerator overnight to set. (Chia seeds will absorb the milk, thicken, and expand creating a creamy pudding texture.)
3. Serve chilled and enjoy!


I am in love with this one!

*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment