Friday, April 8, 2016

April Special

HEY THERE!
A little late in the game but I decided to be better and regularly communicating with everyone about what the monthly specials and sales are in my fitness world as well as what groups I’m running so you know there’s always something happening that can help you get to your goals.

I figured this would be PERFECT place, for those who are not part of my health and fitness email list yet, to give you this info. So, without further ado,

Here is what's going on in APRIL!


22 Minute Hard Corpse — The brand new program by the legendary trainer Tony Horton. My current "Soul" program!  Loving this one! It is a challenging, but simple-to-follow workout program inspired by training techniques used by the military. Each workout is a quick—and intense—calorie-blasting drill designed to get you “Boot camp fit” in just 8 weeks. You just show up, keep up, and get in shape! We all have 22 minutes to spare right? You can get the specially priced challenge pack two ways:
 With Shakeology HERE
 With Beachbody Performance Preworkout & Recovery (amazing and will really increase your stamina and results) HERE

Masters Hammer & Chisel –  A fun killer new program! Weights focused with alternating days working with Autumn Calabrese (21 day fix) and Sagi Kalev (Body Beast).  This program uses the 21 day fix containers and portion system (comes with a set of containers) and is a 60 day program.  These are intermediate to advanced workouts but feature a modifier in each workout.
You can get the specially priced challenge pack two ways:
 With Shakeology HERE
 With Beachbody Performance Preworkout & Recovery HERE


Another great deal this month – 
The Club Challenge Pack The Club packages each include 90 days of Beachbody on Demand which gives you access to dozens of full workout programs so you can choose from any of these that fit your goal (drop me an email and I’ll help you determine what is a fit for you) plus a number of supplement options to choose from at a discounted package price:
 CLUB + a full month of Shakeology HERE
 CLUB Kickstart includes Shakeology and the awesome 3-day cleanse program “3 Day Refresh” (I’ve lost 5-9 lbs each time I do it!) HERE
 CLUB Performance – including Pre-workout and Recovery HERE
*Or you can try 30 days of the Club/Beachbody on Demand for free!! HERE


Lastly, the 21-day detox program The Ultimate Reset is on sale this month with Shakeology HERE .
This is MY FAVORITE guide to shed the unwanted bloat and feel better! I love this program and can’t say enough about it! It is a more in depth cleanse program. It’s a bigger commitment but it’s a wonderful break for your body and you still get to eat a lot of great food. In fact I have incorporated many of the recipes into my families diet to this day. 


MONTHLY CHALLENGE GROUPS
For those who are really committed to their weight loss and want a long term plan, my 30 day Weight Loss Support group starts on April 25th.  This is for clients who will commit to a workout program and Shakeology for at least 30 days.  This month’s group will focus on 22 Minutes Hard Corps, Masters Hammer & Chisel, but also 21 Day Fixers (for more beginner to intermediate levels who want great results but need to work up to MHC.) 

Also if you are at all interested in learning what I do as a coach, and how I am able to run my coaching business from home, my team and I have an online “sneak peek” this month where we go in depth about what  we do and will help you determine if it’s something for you.  Send me an email back so we can connect on facebbok and I’ll invite you (April 18th).

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about your own goals, or need help with a Beachbody program you already own. I am your coach and I’m here for you regardless of if you purchase anything. But I can’t help if we don’t chat.  I’d love to hear from you! I’d also love to connect on FB through my personal page or you can follow me at The Hippie City Chick on Facebook.

Here’s to a great spring! Health and happiness to you all!

All the best,
Moksha


*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment