Saturday, July 12, 2014

3 Day Refresh Review

I was so happy when I discovered they came out with a 3 day cleanse. The 21 Day Reset is amazing but you don't always want to take 21 days to do a cleanse. And its hard for me NOT to workout for 21 whole days. Feels weird to me. 

This short cleanse was a pleasant surprise. I not only got to have my shakes which I love, but REAL FOOD TOO! Imagine that! In all honestly you don't go hungry if you stay on an eating schedule and choose from the foods you like best.  And you still get to workout and have plenty of energy to do so. 

After the 3 days I lost my bloat AND 4 lbs. For me THIS WAS GREAT! That was my goal. I am planning on doing this 3 day cleanse once a month now. Just a little refresh. :) In the meantime, I'm continuing with my Shakeology and PIYO to get some inches down and gain some lean muscle. HAPPY PANTS!  



Message me if you want info on this sweet 3 Day Refresh. You can join me and jump start some weight loss, de-bloat and feel great!

*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment