Monday, July 21, 2014

Designing my life

 Today I wrote an intro on myself for a coaching group my team is holding. It was an awesome thing writing things down! It reminded me of how exciting my future is and got me all fired up! It reminded me of how fortunate my life is and how I am designing my life how I CHOOSE


My life is in my hands and I am choosing what today and my future hold. 

You can't wait for things to come to you. You need to take the steps and make them happen for you. 

 Hi everyone. My name is Moksha (pronounced mohk-shuh ) I am a stay at home mom of a spirited 4.5 yr old boy. I used to work the hefty hours as an exec in audio Post production. Tons of hours, tons of stress and tons of everything. I gave that all up once my son arrived.

 During my time at home I discovered Beachbody through Heather (who used to be my client in Post). I started out small with "10 Minute Trainer" and NOT committing to a group because it scared me. I needed to workout and start taking care of myself but didn't want the pressure I though an accountability group had. Accountability wasn't something that sounded fun. I completed "10 min trainer" on my own and moved onto Hip Hop ABs because it was on sale. Still not in a group, and still not listening to my friend advising me to be a discount coach to get the 25% off my purchases. I was loving my new found fitness routine and I quickly moved onto Focus T25. Still not a coach yet, and still paying full price for my new found love of Shakeology and fitness programs. However this time I did decide to join an accountability group. And guess what? I LOVED IT! I was more focused, I met some really amazing people and got great results. So, finally decided to become a coach not only for the discount, but also to keep myself accountable for the long haul, to make extra income for Preschool and to help my friends do the same. I finally understood how amazing this opportunity was for me. Signing up as a coach changed my life. I found a new calling and purpose. I am now starting to study to become a Personal Trainer AND will be Piyo Certified next year so I can teach classes while my son is in school! This is something I always DREAMED of doing but never thought I could.

 I never thought I would find another career I loved as much as Post, but getting fit and healthy while helping motivate others to do the same is even better! Being a stay at home is my WHY. And now I am a more confident, healthier mom who has a new jump in her step. Life doesn't get any better than doing something you love and being able to make a living of it! 

Yes, I'm passionate about this!




If my post inspired you at all I would LOVE to hear from you! 

*Don't miss a recipe or post! Make sure you are on my email list. ADD EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment